- RSS Channel Showcase 6335228
- RSS Channel Showcase 1495135
- RSS Channel Showcase 5058779
- RSS Channel Showcase 9307000
Articles on this Page
- 07/19/16--06:51: _Garlic & Onion Harv...
- 07/29/16--14:32: _Dairy MPP Analysis ...
- 08/10/16--11:49: _Recruiting for Mari...
- 08/24/16--11:50: _Corn Silage Samplin...
- 09/26/16--10:42: _Halloween Family Fu...
- 09/29/16--14:08: _Powerful Tools for ...
- 10/04/16--13:57: _Celebrate National ...
- 12/29/16--08:04: _Pesticide Applicato...
- 01/30/17--07:58: _Scholarships Availa...
- 01/31/17--10:45: _22nd annual Spring ...
- 02/10/17--13:06: _nEXT Generation pro...
- 02/10/17--14:03: _Long Term Care: Pla...
- 02/23/17--14:29: _SAFE KIDS ‘free’ Ca...
- 03/23/17--11:42: _Bicycling in Vietnam
- 03/23/17--12:15: _Civility Speaks
- 08/16/17--08:19: _Guide to Home Grown...
- 08/16/17--08:49: _Like us on Facebook!
- 12/13/17--12:03: _UW-Extension Positi...
- 01/08/18--09:53: _Grain Marketing Wor...
- 07/19/16--06:51: Garlic & Onion Harvest & Storage Workshop
- 07/29/16--14:32: Dairy MPP Analysis Workshops in Lena, Shawano
- 08/10/16--11:49: Recruiting for Marinette County Family Living Educator (25%)
- 08/24/16--11:50: Corn Silage Sampling 2016
- 09/26/16--10:42: Halloween Family Fun Fest
- 09/29/16--14:08: Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- 10/04/16--13:57: Celebrate National 4-H Week
- 12/29/16--08:04: Pesticide Applicator Training
- 01/30/17--07:58: Scholarships Available for Garden Conference
- 01/31/17--10:45: 22nd annual Spring Garden Conference
- 02/10/17--13:06: nEXT Generation project: The Future of Cooperative Extension
- 02/10/17--14:03: Long Term Care: Planning for My Future Needs
- 02/23/17--14:29: SAFE KIDS ‘free’ Car Seat Collection in Marinette 2017
- 03/23/17--11:42: Bicycling in Vietnam
- 03/23/17--12:15: Civility Speaks
- 08/16/17--08:19: Guide to Home Grown Produce
- 08/16/17--08:49: Like us on Facebook!
- 12/13/17--12:03: UW-Extension Position Vacancy in Marinette/Oconto Counties
- 01/08/18--09:53: Grain Marketing Workshop in Lena
Learn the proper techniques and practices to utilize when harvesting and storing allium family vegetables - especially onions and garlic. These popular crops can lest through the entire winter in storage, giving all your home cooking their distinctive flavors.
Dairy producers have the opportunity to enroll in Farm Service Agency’s Dairy Margin Protection Program (MPP) now through September 30. MPP is a risk management tool available to all dairy producers which allows them to protect their economic risk from low milk prices, high feed prices, or a combination of both.
The Marinette County UW-Extension office is currently recruiting for a 25% Family Living Educator position. The purpose of this position is to share programming responsibilities with the Marinette County Family Living Educator, Nancy Crevier while she serves in a statewide role through June 30, 2017 as a healthy literacy specialist for Family Living Programs. The […]
Printable version – Corn Silage Sampling 2016 First four samples per farm will be free, each additional sample will be $10, sponsored by Marinette, Oconto, and Florence County UW-Extension offices. Thursday, September 1st, Wednesdays September 7 and Sept. 14 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. Middle Inlet Town Hall – […]
Dress for the weather in your Halloween costumes and bring the family for hands-on crafts, nocturnal animals, pumpkin decorating and more!
Are you caring for an ill spouse or older family member? Do you sometimes find yourself overwhelmed by responsibility? Are you unsure how to manage caregiving responsibilities and still tend to your own needs? Powerful Tools for Caregivers will help you learn skills to cope with the demands of caring for someone; assertive communication, handling […]
For more information about 4-H in Marinette County, contact the UW Extension Office at 715-732-7514.
Three Pesticide Applicator Training sessions will be offered this winter for any Oconto & Marinette County agricultural producers needing to re-certify or become certified to apply restricted-use-pesticides. Anyone wanting to purchase and/or apply restricted-use pesticides for agricultural production must become certified by either attending one of these sessions or taking a self-study exam.
Scholarships Available for Spring Garden Conference Thanks to a generous grant from the Northern Lights Master Gardeners Association, eight $20.00 scholarships are available for those who may not otherwise be able to attend the annual conference. Regular cost of registration is $40.00, which includes morning refreshments, educational sessions and lunch. A complete schedule will […]
The Northern Lights Master Gardeners Association is presenting its 22nd annual Spring Garden Conference on Saturday, April 1st. The all-day conference will be held at the University of Wisconsin – Marinette campus.
The nEXT Generation project will map the future of Cooperative Extension, a division of University of Wisconsin-Extension and an essential educational resource for the people of Wisconsin. The goals of the project are to: Shape the future of the Cooperative Extension division, while staying true to Cooperative Extension’s Purpose, Values and Vision. Build a new organization and infrastructure for Cooperative […]
A workshop entitled “Long Term Care: Planning for My Future Needs” will be held Thursday, Feb. 23, 2017, at the Marinette County Courthouse, hosted and sponsored by Univ of WI – Extension. This workshop is a live two-hour webinar starting at 1 p.m., with local discussion immediately following. It will be held in the Jury […]
Free Car Seat Collection on Saturday April 22, 2017 in Marinette
Bicycling in Vietnam presentation on Thursday, March 30, 2017 @ the Stephenson Public Library
Upcoming Civility Speaks community discussions at Stephenson Public Library on April 13 and May 11
This Guide is a collection of farmers, growers and markets in Marinette, Florence and Oconto Counties that sell produce directly to consumers.
Marinette County UW-Extension also has more to offer by utilizing Facebook social media. Like our page to see information that we share which can enhance your daily lives!
Marinette/Oconto Counties UW-Extension is seeking full-time nutrition coordinator to provide leadership to the Marinette/Oconto Counties FoodWIse program. FoodWIse employs a combination of evidence-based educational strategies, accompanied by environmental supports, designed to facilitate voluntary adoption of healthy food choices and active lifestyles. The nutrition coordinator will be responsible for working collaboratively with local agencies to implement program […]
Oconto and Marinette County UW-Extension are sponsoring an event to help grain producers better understand marketing opportunities and how to utilize those opportunities to their operations’ advantage. This workshop will be held on Friday, January 19th , starting at 9:45 a.m., and concluding at approximately 3 p.m.